Advanced Search

Author Topic: Suggestions Thread  (Read 1594 times)

July 11, 2016, 12:49:21 AM
Read 1594 times

wishes

• (:

Suggestions Thread
« on: July 11, 2016, 12:49:21 AM »
SUGGESTIONS THREAD
FOR THE HARRY POTTER FANDOM BOARD

We are constantly trying to improve and create a better, more engaging environment for everyone here. If you have a suggestion for the Harry Potter section, please feel free to post it below. This may include game ideas, discussion topics, organization ideas and so forth. You can also message any of the moderators here: Arabesque, Landon, malipo and wishes if you feel more comfortable sharing your ideas privately. Post away!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 12:50:30 AM by wishes »

previously Nyu

July 16, 2016, 09:05:37 AM
Reply #1

Helen E Potter

Re: Suggestions Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 09:05:37 AM »
I have idea . I think it be better to have  site just for Role Play people  register with because when I tired on here I could not use the name I register with after I got a SubAccount . The web sit could still One-Sentence Memes and the fill in .

July 16, 2016, 11:28:53 AM
Reply #2

wishes

• (:

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 11:28:53 AM »
Hey Helen, welcome to our new site! (: I understand that the new sub-accounts can be confusing. Here are instructions on how to change back into your parent (original) account. I think what you're looking for is in red.

Modifying Sub-Accounts
Need to add some graphics? Edit some part of the profile? You're going to have to change 'parent accounts'. This means that you're essentially going to have to change from your core account (mine would be Regulus) to one of your sub-accounts. All you have to do is go to your profile > modify > manage sub-accounts > select which sub-account you'd like to edit and choose 'set as parent'.

When you do this you can edit your profile completely, but then you will need to go in and change back to your core account. To do this, you will need to join the RP Group under your sub account, just as you did for your core one. So go to Group Membership and do your thing. Then you will be able to access Manage Sub-Accounts and get your core account back as your parent account.

I hope this helps! And thank you for your game suggestions ;)

previously Nyu

January 11, 2017, 07:04:12 PM
Reply #3

veebee123

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 07:04:12 PM »
I would love to play a Harry Potter themed board game if someone's willing to get that going :)
  • Fandoms: Harry Potter | The Hobbit | The Hunger Games | The Divergent series | Nerdfighteria/Vlogbrothers |