Advanced Search

Author Topic: Tom Riddle's Diary  (Read 1545 times)

July 18, 2016, 06:30:01 AM
Read 1545 times

Helen E Potter

Tom Riddle's Diary
« on: July 18, 2016, 06:30:01 AM »
I was thinking about Tom Riddle's diary he used as away of telling how he opened the  Chamber of Secrets  setting the  Basilisk  on any Muggle-born Witch or Wizard  but when the  Basilisk killed  Moaning Myrtle  . This was when Riddle set up poor Hagrid up Riddle then closed the Chamber of Secrets he then gave the diary to Lucius Malfoy to look after  then in the August of 1992  Lucius put the diary in Ginny Weasley,s  Transfiguration  book . Now when Ginny  find the diary  diary in her Transfiguration  book she  thought that the old owner of the book had left the diary in the book  than most have started that evening as when the Weasleys and Harry were going to Kings Cross Ginny was upset that she had left the diary so Mr Weasley had to turn around so she could get it so evening before starting Hogwarts Ginny most have a tiny bit of Voldermort in her as we didn't see the sorting that year we don't know but her think that when the sorting hat was put on Ginny,s  head did the sorting hat see that Ginny had a tiny bit of Voldermort in her ? . When Ginny had been at Hogwarts for few weeks Percy was telling Ginny that looked pale also that she was not herself so why didn't Percy write home and tell Molly and Arthur that there was same thing wrong with Ginny ? I think Percy was to busy being Head Boy and having a secret Girlfriend . I really think it was a shame that the Weasley Children did not go home that year becaues Molly would seen there was same thing wrong with Ginny . I think Ginny is very brave becaues after what happened Ginny could have gone home with Molly and Arthur and never come back to Hogwarts again
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:54:24 AM by Helen E Potter »

June 07, 2018, 03:56:31 AM
Reply #1

Beckerryz

Re: Tom Riddle's Diary
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 03:56:31 AM »
I want to know about the knowledge on this forum can find out where?