Advanced Search

Author Topic: We'll make a wish and do as dreamers do...  (Read 1102 times)

July 22, 2016, 07:22:55 PM
Read 1102 times

MinervaLuna

We'll make a wish and do as dreamers do...
« on: July 22, 2016, 07:22:55 PM »
*Mary side note: remake that text-banner to be legible

Welcome to my gallery!

Hi, I'm Mary. I'm 23 years old, and I've been making graphics for a little over 9 years. I used to use GIMP (2.2-2.6), but I switched over to Photoshop CS5.1 in 2011.

This is my third gallery. I let my first one get deleted because I didn't have time to make graphics (and I didn't like a lot of my work in my first gallery), and my second gallery will end when MNI closes.

The name of my gallery comes from Wishes Nighttime Spectacular, which is a fireworks show that takes place at Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World nearby Orlando, Florida. Wishes is one of my favorite fireworks shows (along with IllumiNations at EPCOT). And if anyone is curious: My shop's name was tied in with Wishes, as well (Starlight, Star Bright). I'm a huge Disney nut.  :D

I've tried out two different gallery formats in the past. One format would be me updating my first post with all the graphics I made, but that got to be too confusing for me with codes everywhere and it was difficult to make adjustments. The second format I tried was to have separate posts for different types of graphics (sets in one post, banners in another, and so on). This time around, I'm not going to bother with much formatting. Instead I'll just post with new stuff, so that I don't have to update posts every time I make something (which is so much easier!).

Comments, suggestions, and others are welcome and encouraged! How else can I improve without others' input?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 09:00:56 PM by MinervaLuna »
  • Fandoms: Harry Potter, Disney, Doctor Who

July 22, 2016, 08:17:49 PM
Reply #1

MinervaLuna

Re: We'll make a wish and do as dreamers do...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 08:17:49 PM »
Starting off with some old stuff that I rather like:

Colorizations:

Photomanipulations/things from school:
  /    / 

• Fandoms: Harry Potter, Disney, Doctor Who